This newly designed workshop integrates both the "hard" and "soft" skills essential for effective project management. Through a dynamic, interactive and accelerated learning environment, this course focuses on strategies for:
The following groups and individuals will benefit:
- Individuals embarking on a PM career
- Customers or project sponsors
- Managers responsible for projects
- Team members and leaders
- Directors of Project Managers
- Technical and support staff
- PMP®'s looking to earn 21 PDU's
Each student will receive:
- 3 days in class facilitation by high experienced instructor. View instructor bios.
- Color student manual with templates, examples and detailed instructions.
- Unlimited use of our famous ProjectDocsInActionTemplate reviewed during the class.
- Laminated summary of key points to initiating, planning, controlling and closing out your project.
- 60 days email/Telco assistance on all material covered.